How to Make Bull Roast
- Wash the beef under cold water.
- Cut the beef into large chunks.
- Properly mix salt, pepper, garlic, and rosemary in a small bowl. Evenly coat the beef with the mixture. Make sure that all the sides of beef are covered with the ingredients.
- Open the grill vents fully. Light the chimney starter which should be half filled with charcoal. Allow the charcoals to burn until they are fully ignited and covered with a thin layer of ash, for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now place the bull beef on the grill. And let each side of the bull to cook properly. This will take around 10 to 15 minutes each side.
- Once the beef is fully cooked, take it out on the serving plate.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- The meat gathered from a bull roast is sometimes called pit beef.
“Bull roasts” are also a common social function in the Chesapeake Bay region, especially Southern Maryland.