How to Make Blueberry Juice
- First wash blueberries thoroughly with cold water.
- Boil water in a large saucepan. Add in the fresh blueberries and sugar in it. Cook them over medium heat, stir occasionally.
- Once the water is boiled, turn the heat low. Bring it to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mash the blueberries with a potato masher or a fork.
- Pour the juice into a large mesh strainer over a container or a bowl. Press the blueberry pulp with the back of a spoon until all the liquid is released.
- Discard the blueberry pulps and seeds.
- Refrigerate the juice for 1 to 2 hours until it is cold.
- Transfer it into a glass.
- Add in the lime juice and ice cubes, if required.
- Serve it cold and enjoy!
- According to the University of Maine, Maine produces more blueberries than anywhere else in the world.
- The perfect blueberry should be dusty in color.
- There are two types of blueberries – highbush and lowbush.
Blueberries can freeze in just four minutes.