- 8 oz dried penne pasta
- 2 cups arugula
- 4 to 5 ½ oz goat cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp garlic, finely chopped and roasted
- 2 tbsp basil, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Penne pasta is commonly served with yummy pasta sauces including pesto and marinara sauce. With time, people have introduced several ways to reinvent this delectable dish, making it more versatile than ever.
The good old penne pasta tastes great with goat cheese and arugula. With the addition of these two ingredients along with other fresh vegetables and topping, this dish becomes all the more delicious.
Goat cheese when compared to cow cheese has less cholesterol and saturated fats. Goat cheese is rich in probiotics and healthy fats too. Probiotics are good bacteria that are great for gut health.
How to make Goat Cheese and Arugula over Penne