Baked Fish with White Sauce
fish fillets, properly marinated
cup of finely chopped onions
cup of de-seeded and properly chopped tomatoes
tablespoon of refined flour
cups of milk
tablespoon of butter
teaspoon of salt
teaspoon of powdered black pepper
cup of grated cheese
lemon juice and salt for marinade
How to Make Baked Fish with White Sauce
- Gather the fish fillets and marinate them with the marinade.
- Keep the marinated fish fillets aside for up to 20 minutes and wash and keep.
- Pour oil inside a pan and heat it for a while.
- Add fish to the pan.
- Cook the fish over heat, until it becomes brown and golden on both asides.
- Once the fish has become crisp, take it out and keep it aside.
- Sauté onions in the same pan and add tomatoes over high heat.
For the Sauce
- Melt the butter and add refined flour to it.
- Add milk while stirring the above mixture.
- Put the pan on a stove and keep stirring to avoid any scorching.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Transfer the fish on a dish and sprinkle some tomatoes and onions over it.
- Pour some white sauce over it.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Fish have been present on earth for over 450 billion years. They were believed to be here before the dinosaurs, which is why they are the oldest inhibitors.