Bake Mouthwatering Eggless Brownies
How to make Bake Mouthwatering Eggless Brownies
- Begin by preheating the oven at 180°
- Prepare an baking pan by lining it with parchment paper.Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add siftedflour, baking soda, baking flour anda pinch of salt. Mix together with a dry spoon.
- In a small microwaveable bowlmix chocolate chips, and butter. Place the bowl in microwave to melt the two together.
- Pour the melted butter and chocolate chip in a separate bowl. Also add vanilla, sugar, two tablespoons of hot water, and banana. Whisk all the ingredientstogether until they are well combined and blended.
- Now add the dry flour mixture in the wetblendedcontents and stir well. Avoid over mixing.
- Once the mixture is prepared, pour it in the lined baking pan. Tap the pan and tilt it in different direction to remove bubbles and to spread it evenly.
- Place the baking pan in the pre-heated oven and allow the brownies to bake for 25 minutes. You can check the status of their brownies, by insetting a toothpick, if it comes out clean, the brownies are ready.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven and leave it to cool down at room temperature.
- Once the brownies have cooled down, place it the refrigerator.
- Cut the cold brownies and enjoy!
Tip: Drizzle brownies with chocolate Syrupfor even more taste.
- On January 22nd, people around the world celebrate National Blonde Brownies day, and February 10th is National Have a Brownie Day, whereas December 10th is National brownies Day.
- The basic ingredients of an original brownie includebutter, sugar, chocolate, eggs and flour.