- 2 green apples
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 6-7 garlic cloves
- 1-inch garlic
- 2 green chilies
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- salt to taste
Chutney is usually a side dish that adds up a certain tangy and zingy taste to everyday meals. These are essentially meant to spice up the food that you are having or about to have. And what can be more refreshing than an apple-mint chutney which contains the very ingredients known for freshness and flavor. This chutney tastes best when served along with fried starters. Perfect to go with crackers or any of your fried crispy items, this chutney makes a great dip too.
- Green apples are very effective in treating digestive disorders.
- The iron content in apples helps in raising the levels of blood oxygen.
- Presence of antioxidants in green apples helps in cell re-building and cell rejuvenation.
- Having an apple every day can help prevent disorders like Alzheimer.
- Women who have extremely heavy periods are recommended to drink green apple juice to bring the bleeding under control.
- Mint is most popularly known to improve oral health.
- Mint is a natural stimulant. It provides relief from fatigue and depression.
How to make Apple Mint Chutney