- 18 Apples
- cinnamon (optional)
- Sugar (optional)
Apple juice needs no description. It is a drink that is commonly loved by many. Humans and apples are linked together since a long time ago. Today, we all are connected to this relationship in one way or the other.
Unquestionably, apple is said to be on the top of the list of fruits that have the most health benefits. This is the reason the fruit has the proverb “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” to its name.
Apple and apple juice both have a broadened list of medical advantages. Here is how you can make the delicious and beneficial apple juice at home!
Just make a batch and store it in your insulated bottle, so you can have a cup when you feel like.
- Apples promote heart health.
- They help in treating asthma or at least minimizing the effects of it.
- They cleanse the liver thus helping it to be hale and hearty.
- Apples make bones stronger because they are rich in calcium.
- They help prevent cancer and boost the immune system.
They also improve vision and overall eye health.
How to Make Apple Juice
The top apple producers around the world are China, United States, Turkey, Poland, and Italy. Apples make up 50 percent of international deciduous fruit tree production.