Angel Hair Pasta with Peppers and Chicken
tsp olive oil
tbsp minced garlic
large red bell pepper – julienned
oz water chestnuts – sliced
cup sugar snap pea pods
thick slices deli chicken – smoked
tbsp onion powder
tsp ground black pepper
cup chicken broth
oz angel hair pasta
How to make Angel Hair Pasta with Peppers and Chicken
- Heat the olive oil to medium high heat using a large skillet.
- Add the bell pepper, garlic,water chestnuts, and pea pods.
- Cover the skillet.
- Cook for 5 mins on medium low heat.
- Cut the chicken into strips, approximately 1/4 in wide.
- Add the chicken, onion powder, ground black pepper, and salt to the skillet.
- Cover and cook for 5 more mins.
- Heat the chicken broth to a near boil in a separate sauce pan.
- Pour the hot broth into the vegetable/chicken skillet.
- Toss and serve the mixture over cooked angel hair pasta immediately.
Angel hair pasta is referred to as capellini in Italy.