Go Goa-Mutton Vindaloo Bunny Chow
bread- large loaf
chilies- dried and red
tsp turmeric powder
salt to taste
tbsp malt vinegar
How to make Go Goa-Mutton Vindaloo Bunny Chow
- Blend garlic, ginger, cinnamon, red chilies, turmeric powder, and some water to make it a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions and sauté until color changes to golden brown.
- Pour mutton cubes, cardamom, cloves, peppercorns, green chilies, and mix thoroughly before you add salt.
- Pour 2 cups of water, sauté, cover and cook for 4 minutes. Add the paste and stir well. Cook for 12 minutes until the mutton becomes soft.
- Pour potato, malt vinegar, and sugar. Stir well and set aside.
- Cut the bread, make bowls and put the mutton vindaloo in each bread. Garnish it with the coriander leaves and serveimmediately.
It is believed that anyone who ate the last piece of bread would have to kiss the cook.