Zucchini Stuffed with Soya
green zucchini, boiled
soya kernels, soaked
ginger garlic paste
green chili, finely chopped
salt to taste
Finely chopped fresh coriander
How to make Zucchini Stuffed with Soya
- Soak the soya kernels in lukewarm water for an hour so that they turn soft.
- Cut the zucchini in two halves and scoop out some of the inner parts.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté green chilies and ginger garlic paste in it.
- Add the soya kernels to it, some coriander leaves, lime juice, and all the spices.
- Stir-fry the mixture until it is cooked.
- Fill the zucchini with the soya mixture and place them on a greased tray and bake for about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot!
- Christopher Columbus brought Zucchini to the Mediterranean like 500 years ago! Zucchini is also called courgette. Zucchini is a fruit! Although it is treated as a veggie. Zucchini entered the USA only in the early 1920’s!
- The world’s largest soya bean producer is the USA, with more than 1.5 million bushels per year.