- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 4 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 cups of ricotta cheese
- 2 cups of chicken, cooked and cubed
- 10 ounces of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese (topping)
Since life is already full of so many unnecessary stressors, it is time to cut yourself some slack or maybe a slice of white cheese chicken lasagna.
If you are not aware of how you can make this hearty dish, we have the best recipe that will help you make the most delicious white cheese chicken lasagna ever.
Lasagna contains carbohydrates that are known to provide the humans cells with energy and helps nourish daily functions. The lasagna noodles have a high content of carbs that are necessary for the human body. Moreover, the chicken element adds protein, whereas the spinach is rich in fiber, vitamins, and calcium.
How to Make White Cheese Chicken Lasagna
In Middle English, lasagna was known as “losyns.”