- 1 1/2 cups of fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 diced nectarine
- 1 cup of quartered grape tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons of fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 (12 ounce) french bread baguette
- 1 (10.5 ounces) goat cheese log, softened
Help yourself to the ultimate Strawberry Bruschetta that will not only refresh all your senses, but will definitely please your taste buds as well.
Strawberry Bruschetta can easily be classified as the best topping for baguettes, which is why it is important for all individuals to know its special recipe.
Since, there are many ingredients that can be added to Bruschetta, you can increase the level of nutrient, minerals, and vitamins. Strawberries (the main component of the dish) have a high level of antioxidants and polyphenols. Nectarines help in better digestion, they are known to improve your vision, and they aid with weight loss. Grape tomatoes are one of the best sources of fiber, they are rich in lycopene and they help the body fight against diseases.
How to Make Strawberry Bruschetta
Many believe that Bruschetta is the “healthiest” type of appetizer.