How to Make Strawberry Bruschetta
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, you will need to add the strawberries, nectarine, grape tomatoes, basil, minced shallots, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sugar, freshly ground pepper, and salt.
- Place the baguette on a cutting board and cut it in half. Then cut those half pieces crosswise, so you are left with four equal slices. Spread goat cheese on the cut sides of the baguette. Then, place the bread pieces onto a baking sheet and let it bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until they are properly heated.
- Once that time is over, you will need to take the baguette out of the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes. Then add the strawberry mixture on top of it and cut it onto 2-inch slices so that everyone can indulge in it.
- Some people believe that Bruschetta originated from Italy while others believe that it belongs to ancient Rome.
- For the longest time, it was a staple for every restaurant.
- Although, there is a “traditional” recipe for Bruschetta, there have been many variations for this dish.
- The true taste of Bruschetta can be enjoyed when it is paired with a baguette.
Many believe that Bruschetta is the “healthiest” type of appetizer.