How to Make Valentino’s Pizza Crust
- Mix the hot water with sugar and dry yeast until they are finely blended
- Add the oil, salt and flour, and mix until blended
- Stir the mixture until it has the consistency of a soft ball
- Set it aside for about 5 minutes
- Roll the ball on a pizza stone
- Sprinkle the top with your favorite pizza sauce and toppings
- Bake the pizza for 15 minutes or until golden brown. The temperatures of the oven should be between 300 to 400 °C
- Although the Italians have been credited with the invention of the pizza, foods similar to the dish have been found since the Neolithic age.
- Tomatoes seem to be one of the main ingredients of many mainstream pizzas, but they are not certain exactly when they were first added. There are far too many sources which contradict each other.
- The world’s largest pizza made in Rome in December 2012, and measured around 1261 square meters.
- The world’s longest pizza was prepared in Naples in 2016. It measured 1.85 kilometers and was baked using a series of wheeled ovens. The pizza was moved along its length in order to properly get baked.
- The National Pizza Month is observed in the month of October, in the United States and some areas of Canada.
The first pizza restaurant in the US was opened in New York’s Little Italy back in 1905. Since then, the dish became adopted and has become a mainstream dish.