How to Make Tomato Chips
- Lay sliced tomatoes on a cutting board.
- Sprinkle generously with salt, let sit for 15 minutes.
- Pat the tomatoes with a paper towel to soak up the moisture.
- Flip the tomatoes and repeat steps 1, 2, and 3.
- Grease a flat, microwaveable plate with cooking spray.
- Arrange seasoned tomato slices on the plate and spray some cooking oil.
- Microwave for a minute, flip the tomatoes over, and microwave for another minute.
- Transfer the tomato chips to a cooling rack and enjoy!
Tomatoes were first cultivated Peru.