How to Make Surf and turf
- Place butter cubes on a medium sized sauce pan and heat at low-medium settings until melted.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 full minute, occasionally stirring.
- Stir in flour, salt, pepper and paprika into the sauce pan.
- Increase the heat to high settings.
- Add the thickened cream in small batches, making sure to stir in order to combine with more cream.
- Stir in prawns and parsley. Heat until the prawns are properly cooked through.
- Ideally serve them with cooked steak, potatoes and salad.
- There are over 2000 different species of shrimps spread all over the world. The ones which we usually consume are known as Gulf White Shrimp, Gulf Brown Shrimp and Gulf Pink Shrimp.
- They vary in size as well; some can be as small as about ½ an inch in length while other species can grow to be as tall as 12 inches.
Shrimps create a loud noise when they snap their pincers together, which is higher in magnitude than other sources of marine noise.