- 1 lb ground fresh beef
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 5 green bell peppers
- 2 cans of tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp of worcester sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- salt and black pepper to taste
The stuffed peppers are delicious, easy and quick to prepare in the kitchen. They don’t require much knowledge of the culinary arts and can be prepared by beginners to test their cooking skills. It is an incredibly versatile dish which can be stuffed with a variety of ingredients including ground beef, rice and chicken. They are best served with tomato sauce.
- Bell peppers contain enough vitamin C to account for more than 200 percent of your daily intake.
- They are an excellent source of antioxidant, vitamin C and iron.
- This makes them perfect for women who are prone to anemia.
- Bell peppers help with your eyesight in the dark.
The presence of lycopene in the bell peppers makes them an excellent super food which can prevent cancer including lung and prostate.
How to Make Stuffed peppers
Although they are very similar in name, the bell pepper is not related to black pepper.