- 2 eggplants
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 sweet onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme (chopped)
- 1 tbsp garlic—minced
- 1 tbsp Kosher salt
- 1 small tomato (chopped)
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cupped basil (freshly chopped)
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned panko
- 1 1/2 cup pasta (any kind)
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese (fresh and torn to pieces)
- 1 1/2 ounces of Parmesan cheese (this would normally amount to ½ cup)
- small basil leaves (fresh)
In this mouth-watering dish, eggplant serves as the carrier of tantalizing flavors. This healthy dish takes less time to cook and even lesser time to eat. This is the perfect healthy dish to cook for your family, and even though eggplant may have a poor reputation in the eyes of the food consumer, this is a dish that guaranteed to get a request to be made again.
The main ingredient of this dish is the eggplant which has forever been known to be one of the most beneficial dishes for health. It is especially suitable for those who are striving to eat healthy and losing weight.
How to Make Stuffed Parmesan Eggplant
Even though Kosher salt is said to have its name due to its Jewish heritage, but that is not why the salt was named like that at all. Kosher salt is really, koshering, salt and is suppose to remove blood from the meat. Some salt manufacturing companies would name their kosher salt boxes “coarse kosher salt” and thus the name stuck.