- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 200 g fresh and washed spinach
- 200 g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 finely chopped jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 2(400 g) cans of chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 chick stock cube
- 2 teaspoons of dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Did you know it is easy to get restaurant quality food at home and all you need to do is follow a simple recipe? Yes, this recipe is your guide so you can make the most delicious Italian stuffed chicken breast at home and share it with your family and friends.
Chicken helps keep your bones strong and in building muscle. Chicken is known to promote the health of your heart and it makes the immune system stronger. Moreover, chicken is a good source of protein.
How to Make Italian Stuffed Chicken Breast
So many different variations can be done to this meat.