Spinach Salad with Peaches and Pecans
How to make Spinach Salad with Peaches and Pecans
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C and arrange the pecans on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast for about 7-10 minutes until slightly dark.
- Remove the pecans from the oven. Peel the peaches and slice them into small segments.Note: It is recommended not to peel the peaches as the peels are themselves nutritious.
- Add the peaches, pecans, and spinachto a large bowl and add in the dressing until they are coated evenly. You can alter the quantity of dressing as per your taste.
- Tweak the recipe to add some feta or grated cheese. Pecans can be glazed in honey if you like your salad a bit high on the sweeter side.
- Spinach is pigmented well and in medieval times, the artists extracted color from spinach for their art.
- Spinach is known as Persian green in China.