Spicy Omelette With Papad And Cashews
tbsp of oil
onion, sliced and diced
eggs, lightly beaten
1 1/2 tbsp
salt and ground pepper to taste
For the cashew nuts:
extra virgin olive oil
• Spring onions, chopped
How to Make Spicy Omelette With Papad And Cashews
- Roast the papadum as described in the instructions. Break them into smaller pieces.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Stir in onion, capsicum, celery, mushroom and cook until the onion softens.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly beat eggs, stir in coriander, chillis and the seasoning.
- Pour them over vegetables and cook until browned underneath.
- Place the skillet under a hot grill. Heat to brown the top.
- Cut the omelets into small strips.
- Heat nuts in oil, add all ingredients listed under ‘Cashew Nuts’ section
- Fry for 1 minute. Spread them over the omelets before serving.
- Did you know that fetuses inside eggs breathe in oxygen through the 17,000 tiny pores on the surface of their shell?
The US produced a staggering 90 billion eggs in 2005.