- 1 large or 2 small ones chopped onion
- 2 cloves chopped garlic to taste
- oil as needed
- 2 and a half cups evenly sliced broccoli
- Water as needed
- 1/2 gm minced sausages
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 6-8 whole tomatoes
- salt to taste
- 1 packet spaghetti
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 and a half cups Grated cheddar cheese
- 2 and a half cups grated fontina cheese
- 1 and half cups parmesan
- 1 tbsp sage
Spaghetti pie can be a delicious meal to prepare for the family on special occasions. However, with our super-simple recipe, you can also make this for casual everyday meals.
Let’s see how!
The spaghetti pie is a rich mixture of lots of cheese, salt, carbohydrates and proteins. If you want a full meal that keeps you going for the whole day, one slice of this heavenly dish is more than enough! If you’re looking to bulk up, this will help you put on extra weight and build your muscles.
How to Make Spaghetti Pie
For preparation of Spaghetti Gravy with Minced Sausages
For Boiling Spaghetti
For Assembling the Pie