Sealed Crustless Sandwich
How to Make Sealed Crustless Sandwich
- Evenly spread peanut butter on two slices of the bread.
- Now spread strawberry jelly on the slices of bread. Make sure all the sides and edges are evenly covered with both peanut butter and strawberry jelly.
- Put the sandwich together. Use a sandwich cutter to slice out the center of the bread. Gently press the edges.
- Using a sandwich maker seal the sandwich.
- You can serve it right away or place the sandwich in a sandwich bag and freeze.
- Make sure to thaw the sandwich before serving it.
- Sealed crustless sandwiches are mass-produced by J.M. Smucker Company under the brand name “Uncrustables”.
- The United States Patent and Trademark Office have issued a number of patents for various versions of sealed crustless sandwiches.
The sandwich has been loosely categorized as a dumpling. However, the manufacturers of “Uncrustables” describe their product as a sandwich.