How to make San Paulo Cocktail
- Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain into an ice-filled rocks glass. Serve.
- The word 'vodka' owes its origin to the Slavic language. It is derived from the Slavic word used to describe water. Water is known as 'Voda' in Slavic. A close relative to vodka, however, is whiskey and this one owes its origins to a Gaelic word which means 'water of life'. That word, or phrase to be more precise, is 'uisge bretha'.
- According to history books, the first recorded production of vodka was found in the court registry of the Sandomierz court in Poland. That was in the year 1405.
- Although Russia is often the first name that comes to mind when the word, Vodka is uttered, the country did not get vodka to paper. At least not till 1751.