- 450 g center-cut salmon fillet, skin and pin bones removed
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp.panko (japanese breadcrumbs)
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 4 brioche buns, split
- tartar sauce and arugula, for topping
How to make Salmon Burgers
Cornstarch is used in the manufacturing of many cosmetic products and may also be applied topically to soothe skin rashes and irritation. Corn products can be used to replace carcinogenic petroleum products which are major components of many cosmetic preparations.
There are ten species of Pacific salmon. The seven that occur in B.C. include Sockeye, Chinook, Coho, Pink, Chum, Steelhead Trout, and Cutthroat Trout. Two more occur within North America, Mexican Golden Trout, and Gila Trout, and Masou (or Cherry) salmon occurs only in Asia. Plus, there are also freshwater forms of Sockeye (Kokanee salmon), Steelhead Trout (Rainbow Trout), and Masou Salmon.