When you want to whip up a quick and healthy snack, a light dinner, a diet meal, or quench sudden hunger pangs, rava dosa is your go-to dish!
How to make Rava Dosa
- Mix rava, rice flour, maida in a bowl.
- Add chopped onions, chilli, ginger, curry leaves, pepper, cumin seeds, coriander leaves and salt to taste.
- To make dosa batter, add water to the mixture, mix well to dissolve lumps, and let sit.
- Heat a pan over medium flame and grease with butter or oil.
- ladle out batter and make pancakes. close any gaps using the curved portion of a ladle.
- drizzle some oil along the edge of the dosa and wait till the bottom turns golden brown.
- Flip over for a few seconds, transfer to a plate and and serve with chutney and sambar.
Join the dosa fan club by trying these other variations of dosa which are healthy as well as delicious:
- Neer dosa
- Pesarattu dosa
- Mini soya dos
- Masala dosa
- Onion rava dosa
- cheese chilli dosa
- Kuttu ka dosa
- Mysore masala dosa