How to make Ragi Noodles
- Heat water in a pan and bring it to boil.
- Add the salt and ½ tsp oil.
- Add the noodles and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Drain the excess water and run cold water over the noodles. Keep the noodles aside.
- Now heat the oil and butter in a pan. Add the garlic and sauté.
- Add all the capsicums and onions and let them cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce and stir well so that the veggies absorb the sauce. Add the salt. In the end, add noodles and stir gently to mix well.
- Sprinkle pepper powder and serve hot!
Click here to read about other interesting ragi recipes.
- Capsicums are known to have originated from South America, and Columbus took it to Europe when he returned from the Americas.
- Capsicums date back to as long as 6000 B.C!
- Ragi, which is also known as finger millet, is the prime millet that is grown in India.