How to Make Prawn cutlets
- Clean the prawns.
- Stir in eggs and milk into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, place the flour and bread crumbs together.
- Dip the prawns into the flour, shake off any excess flour. Follow it up by dipping the dredged prawn into the egg mix. Place the prawns into breadcrumbs.
- Preheat the oven to about 180 degrees Celsius and place the prawn cutlets on a microwave proof dish. Cook them until they turn golden brown.
- Mix the mayonnaise and sweet chilli sauce.
- Arrange the cooked prawns on a plate and place the sweet chili mayonnaise on a side dish
- Serve with coriander.
- Did you know that fishermen increased their haul from 150,000 metric tons of prawns to over 3.3 million metric tons every year because of rising demand?
- This has placed undue demand on our ocean’s ecosystems, disrupting the natural balance of ecology and even endangering the lives of other species such as turtles.
- Researchers have found out that over 57,000 sea turtles end up being washed into the nets of commercial prawn nets.
The fishermen are so busy with sorting out their haul, that they don’t even bother to return the sea turtles back to their habitats.