How to make Plain Pancake
- Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes or until it turns "sour".
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk the egg and butter together into the “soured” milk.
- Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk them together until there are no lumps.
- Heat a large skillet to a medium temperature, and coat with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cupful of batter into the skillet and cook until bubbles begin to appear on the surface.
- Flip with a spatula and cook until the pancakes are browned on the other side.
Pancakes taste better with syrup.