How to make Pineapple Cake
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C.
- Sift flour, powdered sugar, and baking soda.
- Add eggs, pineapple juice, and 1 tsp vanilla extract to the sifted ingredients and combine using the cut-and-fold method.
- Bake for 25 – 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted at the center of the cake comes out clean.
- To make the frosting, whisk together cream cheese, butter, icing sugar and 1 tsp of vanilla; spread the mixture on cake.
- Refrigerate cake until the frosting sets, cut into slices, serve and enjoy!
Pineapples also go by the name of 'ananas'.