- 1 package farfalle (bow tie) pasta weighing 8 ounce
- 20 cherry tomatoes cut into halves
- 7 ounces of bocconcini, which are basically small balls of fresh cheese
- 3 quarters of a cup of black olives
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 6 freshly cut basil leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of fresh oregano leaves
Pasta Fredda is another one of the succulent and delicious dishes that find their roots in the historically rich culture of Italian food. Pasta Fredda is one of the most recurrent dishes in the menu within Italy, regardless of what the weather out there is.
The dish is best served with dry white wine and is enjoyed in small gulps. The more time you give it to sit together, the better merged the flavors will be. The dish takes roughly 45 minutes to make and includes 4 servings.
This serving size of Pasta Fredda has around 451 Calories in it. The calorie count may look big at first, but it isn’t that bad a diet considering all the nutrition you are getting. The protein count in the dish totals around 17.3 mg, which constitutes of a major share of the calories you are getting.
How to Make Pasta Fredda
Pasta comes in many forms and all of these forms have different names to them. It is believed that pasta has over 600 types and all of them have roughly over 1300 names to them. The most popular types of pastas include spaghetti, macaroni and penne. Pastas also come in many varieties including long pasta, minute pasta, short pasta and fresh pasta among others.