- 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups of table sugar
- 1 pinch of normal salt to add taste to the delight
- 2 teaspoons of normal baking powder
- half a cup of sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon of orange zest
- 3 eggs, beaten inside a bowl
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- a quarter of a teaspoon of almond extract for added flavor
Orange Almond Biscotti is a low fat delight that you can have and devour without feeling guilty about it. These biscotti are low in fat, but very delicious. This is the perfect snack for you to munch on without feeling guilty about your diet.
They’re not difficult to make, so you can try them out as part of your amateur chef adventures. Munch on the biscotti all day long, and have your friends and family savor the taste of almonds and oranges concocted together. This dish can serve up to 12 people with the following ingredients.
How to Make Orange Almond Biscotti
Biscotti were traditionally made because they could stay edible and delicious for a long time. People loved how they could consume them for over a week after having made them.