Nimbu Aur Hari Mirch Ka Murg
100 ml desi ghee
1 tsp ginger- garlic paste
200 g onion – pureed and blanched
1 kg chicken – chopped into pieces
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp coriander powder
1 tsp yellow chili powder
2 cups yogurt
100 g lemon pickle
2 tsp malt vinegar
3-4 green chilies – sliced
a pinch of kasoori methi
50 ml fresh cream
How to make Nimbu Aur Hari Mirch Ka Murg
- Heat desi ghee.
- Add ginger garlic paste.
- Stir fry until it releases aroma.
- Add onion puree and chicken.
- Add dry spices: garam masala, yellow chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, and salt.
- Create a thick gravy by blending in yogurt and stir fry.
- Add the lemon pickle along with malt vinegar.
- Mix well with the chicken.
- Add the green chilies to the gravy.
- Stir well.
- Add kasoori methi.
- Finish with fresh and garnish with fresh coriander.
Chickens can recognize over 100 different faces.