1 tbsp canola oil
1 1/2 tsp sesame oil
1 lb fresh green beans, washed
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
Japanese cuisine is well-known across the world for not just for being healthy but delicious at the same time. Keeping in mind the subtle quirks that Japanese cuisine has, there are certain dishes that can be enjoyed by almost anyone. Sesame Green Beans is perfect because of the simplicity involved in preparing and the unique blend of flavor and spices.
The main hero of the dish is the beans, but the spices and the different mixtures play their due role in elevating the dish to new flavorsome heights. It’s considered one of Japanese cuisine’s most popular dishes outside of Japan mainly because of its flavor profile.
- Beans are a wonderful source of protein as well as being rich in amino acids.
- Beans are a rich source of folate. This is particularly good for the fetus during pregnancy.
- It is a good way to obtain better heart health.
- It reduces the risk of cancer.
- It helps stabilize the blood glucose levels while also preventing diabetes.
How to make Japanese-Style Sesame Green Beans