Japanese-Style Sesame Green Beans
How to make Japanese-Style Sesame Green Beans
- Heat a large skillet on a medium flame with oil.
- Add the whole green beans and begin stirring.
- Keep stirring these beans until it turns brown.
- Remove the beans from the heat and stir them in soy sauce separately.
- Cover the skillet and let the beans sit for about 5 minutes.
- Serve them in serving platter.
- Sprinkle with some salt and other spices.
- Serve with toasted sesame seeds on top.
- An average American eats nearly 15 pounds of beans each year.
- Beans have been discovered in the royal chambers of the Egyptian pharaohs.
- They have also been discovered from Peruvian civilizations.