- 1 small onion, peeled and fine chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into ½ inch strips
- 1/4 cup chopped prosciutto
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 2 tablespoon rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon dried red chili flakes (optional)
- 4 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
Italian Pork Tenderloin is the perfect fit for serving at a family gathering. The tasty herbs used to prepare this dish, further enhance the flavor of the recipe.
Surprise your family this weekend with this mouth-watering dish. It won’t take you more than an hour to prepare and serve it.
Make onion a part of your diet to enhance your immune system. It eliminates harmful radicals and protects you from allergic reactions.
It improves bone health and increases the bone mass. It protects your bones from potential damages and reduces the risk of age-related osteoporosis.
If you’re suffering from respiratory issues such as asthma, you should eat more onions for a quick relief.
Protein 32.8 g
Carbohydrates 5.6 g
Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
Potassium 518.1 mg
Fat 8.5 g
Sodium 195.4 mg
Cholesterol 90 mg
How to Make Italian Pork Tenderloin
Onion consumption is extremely harmful for a dog, since it leads to anemia and breathlessness.