- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 3 cups white flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 4 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon all spice, ground
- 1 large orange zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cloves, ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, freshly ground
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
Holiday festivities seem dull without cookies. Don’t argue with us on this one!
We’ve the perfect recipe for you to prepare delicious chocolate-filled cookies during the upcoming holidays. Make these cookies at home and preserve them in an air-tight container. You can also enjoy this healthy snack with evening tea.
Not many people are aware that chocolate is good for their health. Dark chocolate is rich in anti-oxidants and thereby, eliminates harmful free radicals from your body.
It improves your overall health and prevents the growth of cancerous cells. It also controls LDL cholesterol level to protect you from heart diseases.
Protein 1.5 g
Carbohydrates 12 g
Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
Potassium 9.7 mg
Fat 3.5 g
Sodium 74.2 mg
Cholesterol 9.6 mg
How to Make Italian Chocolate Cookies
White chocolate isn’t real chocolate and is made from cocoa butter.