- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in the garlic and sauté it for a minute.
- Add in the chicken and cook for 5-8 minutes or until it is white.
- Pour the balsamic vinegar, honey and tomatoes and keep stirring. Bring the sauce to a boil and let it simmer for 5 more minutes and set aside.
- Boil lightly salted water in a large pot and add in the shell pasta when it reaches to a boil. Cook the pasta for 10 minutes or until al dente. Add in the spinach over the pasta and cover the lid. Let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the skillet and add the white button mushrooms and zucchini. Cook until the cheese has melted completely.
- Drain the pasta and spinach and add it to the skillet.
- Stir until all the ingredients are completely mixed well.
- You can also use fresh tomatoes instead of canned ones and just add a tsp of Italian seasoning to it.
- Do you know that the tomato is originally from Peru? Who knew that this common ingredient that is now used all over the world was only found in South America?
- Tomatoes were thought of as poisonous plant due to it being related to Belladonna plant which is very dangerous.
- Chicken is the second largest meat consumed in the world.
- There are an estimated 23 billion chickens in the world. They outnumber humans on a 3 to 2 ratio.
Mushrooms are closely related to human being skin as they absorb vitamin D on their skin from sunlight.