- 1 tbsp oil
- 1tsp ginger paste or ginger garlic
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 green chile – slit or chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped tomatoes or tomato puree
- 1 pinch turmeric
- ¾ tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala or curry powder
- 3 cups chopped mixed vegetables – carrots, beans, bell pepper, peas, potatoes, cauliflower, etc
- salt to taste
- Water as needed
How to make indian mixed vegetables
There you have it, quick, simple, and utterly delicious. Enjoy your home cooked, authentic Indian mixed veg wherever you are by packing it in your Vaya Tyffyn lunch bag to keep it fresh and ready to serve!
This is one recipe for Indian mixed veg, but this dish is slightly different almost everywhere. It is a simple recipe, and many families have their own specific variation of it, built to their tastes. Experiment with it yourself, and see what you like best!