How to make Honey Peanut Granola
- Preheat the oven to 120 °C. Grease a baking sheet.
- Add oats, wheat germ, and peanuts to a large bowl.
- Add brown sugar, honey, vegetable oil, salt, water, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Keep stirring.
- Pour into the large bowl with oats,and stir again. Spread out on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour and keep stirring once every 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool before you serve.
- Did you know peanuts are legumes and are very rich in vitamin E, protein, folate, and manganese?
- These are actually a cheaper and best substitute for nuts like cashews, pistachios, and walnuts.