Homemade Goldfish Crackers
8 oz. Shredded cheddar cheese
4 tbsps cold butter – cut into cubes
1 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 tsps salt
2 -3 tbsps cold water
fish cookie cutter
cheddar cheese powder seasoning
How to make Homemade Goldfish Crackers
- Combine the salt, cheese, butter, and flour, in a food processor.
- Gently add 2 tbps of water.
- Combine until a ball forms.
- Note: Add another tablespoon of water If the mixture is too dry,
- Roll the mixture into a ball.
- Roll out on a floured surface.
- Roll 1/8 - 1/4 in thick
- Cut into goldfish shapes and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Make smiley faces and eyes using a toothpick
Bake in a preheated 350° F oven for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese powder over fish for a bolder taste.
- Let cool a bit.
Goldfish crackers were designed after the horoscope sign, Pisces.