How to make Green Garlic Chutney
- Add ginger, green chilies and green garlic in a mixer and grind these together.
- Add coriander leaves, red chili powder, sugar, black salt, and lemon juice and grind it to a fine paste.
- Note: Add a little water if the consistency is too thick.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and serve.
- Did you know, garlic was once considered to be a powerful element to ward off vampires and evil spirits?
- The exact origin of green garlic is unknown, however it is believed to be originated from Central Asia.
- Green garlic can be used as a substitute for the mature garlic in any dish. However, its taste is a more mild than the latter.
- Garlic is also used in the manufacturing of glue.
- There are ore than 450 varieties of garlic.