How to make Glazed nuts
- Preheat the oven to 150°C and prepare the baking sheet by coating it with cooking spray.
- Beat egg white in a bowl and allow it to turn foamy in texture. Add brown sugar, cloves, cinnamon, ginger, and vanilla while stirring well.
- Add nuts to the mixture and stir well to coat them completely. Spread them evenly on the pan prepared.
- Bake for about half an hour while stirring occasionally. Toast the nuts well until they become all golden-brown. Remove them from the oven and let them cool.
- Store the glazed nuts in an airtight sealed container.
Did you know cashew shell is actually toxic? Or that the pistachio is fondly called the “happy nut” by the Chinese?