- 4 garlic cloves—properly chopped
- 1 thumb sized fresh ginger – peeled and chopped
- 1 kg boneless chicken thighs – skinless
- 1 teaspoon mild chilli powder
- 2 onions
- 15 g fresh coriander – finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 red chilli – sliced and deseeded
- 1 lime – properly juiced
- ½ coconut – put the milk in a glass
- 400 ml can reduced-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon Sunflower Oil
- 1 chicken stock cube
How to make Ginger Chicken
Note: To get the best flavor, the best time to do this is in the morning, or the previous night.
Note: The onions for a curry need to be really fine.
If you have a long day at your plannedat your office or if you’re going on a distant journey, you can take your meal with you. With a VayaTyffyn lunchbox, you get to enjoy your meals just as hot as they were when they were packaged! It is the true definition of convenience at your fingertips.
Ginger can be planted and cultivated throughout the year. However, early spring and the end of winter is the most suitable time to plant them.