- 4 ounces of dried linguine, to serve as the main ingredient in the dish
- 1 quarter cup of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon of garlic minced finely
- 1 teaspoon of dried parsley for flavor
- 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt to add taste to the dish
How to Make Garlic Linguine
The garlic clove is not the only part of the plant that you can devour. When you think of garlic, you may think of the cloves, but besides that, you can also try the scapes or green shoots in the plant. This part can also be very delicious and tender to eat. Think of these as garlic scallions that you can munch on for taste. They also tend to add a lot to soups, butters and pestos.