How to make Fried Rice with Cilantro
- Heat the sunflower oil in a pan on low heat.
- Add chopped onions, fry until light brown and add the chopped vegetables.
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper and fry the vegetables on low heat until they are partially cooked.
- To a pot, add a glass of water, salt and sunflower oil.
- Add rice to it when the water boils, and cover the pot to let the rice cook on medium flame for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice to the pan with vegetables, spoon in the soya sauce and keep cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds and cilantro leaves, stir well.
- Rice is the oldest known food on earth. It can be dated back to almost 5000 years ago!
- Asia produces 90% of the world’s total rice produce and consumes it as well.