How to Make It
- Heat 1/2 tbsp. of the oil in a wok. Add onions and cook until lightly browned. Remove the onions.
- Beat the egg with the 3 drops of soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp. of the oil in a wok. Add the egg mixture to it and cook until the egg is set. Remove it from the wok and cut it into small pieces.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in the wok. Add the chicken, carrots, and the cooked onion. Stir-fry for about 2minutes.
- Add the rice, green onions, and the bean sprouts. Cook for about 3 minutes, tossing it well so that it can be properly mixed.
- Add the light soy sauce and the chopped egg to the rice. Mix it well and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Fried rice, a popular food in China, is a great way to use up leftover cooked rice and meat.