How to make Cabbage Fried Rice
- Heat the oil in a nonstick wok.
- Add onion, carrots, and cabbage,then stir fry over high heat until the vegetables soften and start to brown.
- Add garlic and ginger,then cook until fragrant.
- Add the rice and stir-fry until it’s heated through and starts to brown.
- Push the fried rice to the side of the pan to create a well.
- Pour the eggs into the well and cook, stirring gently, until nearly cooked.
- Toss the fried rice with the eggs and cook for another minute.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in soy sauce, lime juice, and scallions.
- Transfer fried rice to bowls and serve.