How to Make Fish in Green Masala
- Prepare all the ingredients and grind them together.
- Prepare a plate of plantain leaf and grease it properly. Once the plate has been greased, apply some masala on it, at the centre.
- Coat pieces of filleted fish one by one with the masala. Place all pieces of filleted fish over the masala and cover the fish with it.
- Wrap the fish inside the leaf and tie the thread properly.
- Once the thread has been tied, steam the final product.
- Take the leaf with the fish out, and serve hot.
- Since the mouth of a fish is not attached to its skull, many fishes can shoot their mouth forward to catch a startled prey. The mouth works like a spring in such cases.
- Sharks are the only fishes in the sea with eyelids. All other fishes do not have eye lids on them.
- Most fishes have taste buds located all across their body.