- First just tear the paratha in to small pieces using your hands.
- Pour oil in a kadai and add crackle some saunf and cinnamon.
- Add in the onions and green chilli.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste.
- Toss in the tomatoes and sauté well.
- Stir in all the spices for 1 min.
- Crack the first egg into the masala.
- Pour the paratha in and stir.
- Crack in the next egg and mix until the egg are cooked.
- Pour in the salna if you’re using it and stir to combine.
- Cook for 10 minutes over a low flame.
- Now comes the kothu part of the paratha.
- Start smashing the paratha using the edge of a cup until it is reduced to small pieces.
- Take it back to the flame and cook for 5 more mins.
- Garnish with some chopped coriander and onions.
- Serve hot with a little squeeze of lemon juice and enjoy!
Parotta has spread throughout South East Asia due to the migration of Indian Muslims.