How to make Chili Parotta
- Use your hands to tear the parathas into bite-sized shreds, or you can use a knife to cut them into strips.
- In a heavy bottomed pot, heat oil and add minced garlic. Sauté the garlic on high flame for a few seconds.
- Add onions, green chilies and minced ginger in the pot and sauté them for 3-4 minutes on high flame, before adding capsicums and sautéing for another 3 minutes,
- Add garam masala powder, red chili powder, tomato sauce, soy sauce, and salt in the pot and toss and stir the contents frequently to prevent them from burning.
- Now add the shredded parottas in the pot and continue to roast the contents on high flame for I minute.
- At last, squeeze lemon juice in the pot, stir and turn off the flame.
- Transfer the chili Parotta to a serving dish and garnish with fresh coriander and spring onions. Enjoy!
- There are different kinds of parottas that you can try; include Kothu Parotta, Ceylon Parotta, Veechu Parotta, Virudhunagar Ennai Parotta, Coin Parotta and Malabar Parotta.