How to make Duck Legs in Green Curry
- Place the duck in a large pan over medium heat and cook from both sides until the color turns golden. Put aside the duck legs once cooked.
- Add some reserved duck fat along with the onions and cook together over medium heat until it turns translucent. Add peppers, garlic, and ginger and stir them together.
- Pour coconut cream from the 1 cup of coconut milk and toss the cream well with the onion mixture.
- Add curry paste and cook for another 2 minutes until everything coats together. Stir the additional 2 cans of coconut milk into the pan, lime leaves, fish sauce, and green onions.
- Transfer the cooked duck legs to the pan and cook for another 15 minutes on a low flame. Parallelly, start boiling the rice noodles with a pinch of salt.
- Drain the extra water and add the noodles into the curry and toss everything well. Serve with cilantro leaves.
It is interesting to note that duck raising is a very profitable industry worldwide owing to the quality of its meat, egg, and features. As compared to the backyard chicken, the duck produces a greater number of eggs that are also larger in size!